There are many ways to engage in community activities. Attend events, programs and through volunteering! Volunteering enables us to meet others, improve our community spaces and create positive change.
Have limited time? We have opportunities that require minimal time commitment and are suitable for any skill level and age.
If you are interested in volunteering, please send us an email at email@example.com or indicate your interest in volunteering in a specific capacity when you purchase or renew your MRCA membership through the membership portal. Please let us know about yourself, including any interests, experience, or skills that might be relevant that you can share with your community. We will get in touch as opportunities arise.
Consider volunteering in the following capacities:
- Board of Directors
- Subcommittees (i.e. restrictive covenants, development, audit, tennis)
- Casino (only one shift every 2-3 years!)
- Ice rink crew
- Event volunteer (BBQ, skating, wine and cheese, other)
- Progressive dinner hosting
- Community clean up
We are currently looking for community volunteers with the following experience/interests:
- accounting (including with professional designation)
- graphic and/or web design–want to assist as a webmaster?
- event organization/coordination
- social media
- photography (events or photos of the community)
- writing articles for our newsletter and website
- handy persons to complete small repairs (paint touch ups, odd maintenance, carpentry)
Also please let us know if your business is willing to donate a service or skill!